- Technical Translation
- Business and Legal Translation
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Translation
Translation + Apostille
- Notary Public and Apostille Services
- Businesses Package: Corporate documents language translations and Apostille Services Expedite Apostille service - one business day delivery - is available...
One of our areas of expertise is International Notary and Apostille services for businesses and private parties.
When you order an Apostille service from VIALAN Translation Concepts Inc., you will receive a complete package ready to be presented to the foreign authorities outside of the USA with all the pages of your document including the Apostille bound and sealed with an embossed seal of the Notary Public, which is not just widely accepted by public officials but also protect your document with a high level of security.
If you have partners in foreign countries, are involved in international trade or other types of businesses or simply have a need to present your notarized documents to foreign authorities outside of the USA, we will provide you with a full package of services:
- Certified translations (official documents including Powers of Attorney, contracts, agreements, business proposals, vital records and others)
- Authentication of Notary Public signature
- Apostille service
What is an Apostille?
Apostille is a document issued by a State government officer who authenticates that the official signature and seal/stamp of a notary public or other public signatory on your original document is legal and should be accepted internationally by the governments of foreign countries.
In 1961 many nations joined together to create a simplified method of “legalizing” documents for universal recognition. Members of the conference, known as the Hague Convention, adopted a document referred to as an Apostille that would be recognized by all member of Hague Convention.
We can only authenticate and get an Apostille for documents issued and signed in the State of California by the following public officials:
- Notaries Public
- County Clerks or Recorders
- Court Administrators
- Executive Clerks
- Executive Officers
- Judges of the Superior Court
Regular time service – 2 weeks
Expedite service – 2 business days
Urgent service – next business day delivery
Vialan obtains Apostilles for the documents issued and/or notarized in ANY county of the state of California.
VIALAN Translation Concepts | All Rights Reserved